THERE IS NO OTHER
Businesses in Ybor City are engaged in the rich history, eclectic culture and creative energy of Tampa’s Latin Quarter. The Ybor Chamber is dedicated to preserving, promoting and celebrating our unique historic district through strong collaboration and support among our diverse business community.
Join the Ybor Chamber and help preserve this unique character while growing your business.
Annual Chamber Events
Our festivities draw people from throughout the Tampa Bay area and beyond, bringing recognition to our district and traffic to your door.
- Fiesta Day (February)
- Ybor Chamber Gala (September)
- Tree Lighting Ceremony (November)
- Business Expo (Fall)
THE FUTURE IN VIEW
As an epicenter of arts, entertainment and culture in Tampa, Ybor City is now honing in on even more creative retail, sophisticated nightlife, and residential services to further increase the draw of this “city within a city.” Your chamber membership can help you create the future while growing your business in a community without parallel.
IN THIS TOGETHER
The Ybor Chamber drives greater success for member businesses by supporting economic development in our historic district. Networking opportunities include monthly chamber luncheons, evening and morning events. Gain publicity through our weekly e-newsletter and our website. The Ybor Chamber is open to both local businesses and “aficionados” – interested businesses outside Ybor City area. We are inclusive.
What your Membership Supports:
If you care about the Community of Ybor this is the organization that is it’s Not for Profit Steward, whether you live, learn, work or play in Ybor City;
- The Chamber is an Advocate for Business on Ybor City, local, state, and national levels on impactful issues;
- The Chamber is THE Tourism Entity for Ybor City and one of only three National Historic Landmark Districts in Florida. The Ybor Chamber operates the Ybor City Visitor Information Center that is open 7 days a week to welcome locals and visitors.
- The Chamber promotes individual businesses and their events and they reciprocate with promoting Chamber events.
- The Chamber routinely collaborates with Community Groups and their Boards; YCDC, Ybor Merchants Association, GaYBOR, Visit Tampa Bay, Channel District, Downtown Tampa Partnership, etc.
- The Chamber Assists Businesses find the resources they need i.e.; Small Business Plan (Entrepreneur Collaborative Center); Incentives (YCDC); Hillsborough County Small Business Association.
- The Chamber Website is the Number 1 Searched Site for Ybor City; Your business gets listed as well as your events;
- The Chamber puts out a weekly newsletter with Current Events and Announcements.
- People do business with people they know and the Chamber provides ample networking and reference opportunities.